I am a martini enthusiast. It is my alcoholic beverage of choice for a myriad of reasons. It’s clean, it’s sexy, it takes the edge off and it’s just the right combination of pretentious but also down for a late night chicken nugget. I have had more martinis than anyone in the Western Hemisphere.
My gateway preference was a FILTHY martini with fuckloads of olive juice but as my palette expanded I eventually learned to appreciate the crisp sting of a barely dirty martini. Like any professional drinker, I have harassed the cuntiest of mixologists to the rosacea clad bartenders at a local steakhouse to generate the ultimate happy juice delight. Here is a tried and true recipe for the best martini of your whole life… guaranteed.
- First, you need a martini glass. Duh. Pour some extra dry vermouth (no preference) in your glass, swirl around so it coats inside of your glass. Then dump into the sink.
- Pop the glass into freezer to chill.
- In a large shaker add tons of ice, 2 oz of your favorite vodka (I like Beluga, Belvedere, Grey Goose, Tito’s, Chopin, whatever) and just a dash of **CASTELVETRANO juice.
- Shake it like your life depends on it…because it does.
- Strain into your chilled glass and garnish with olives (I love blue cheese stuffed), cocktail onions, lemon peel or ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Cheers bitches! Shop all my martini necessities below. X Jackie